Peace of Mind Wealth Management proudly offers personal service, backed by excellent resources and tools.
We serve the needs of independent insurance professionals looking to grow their practice.
Experience the Benefits Peace of Mind Wealth Management has to offer:
- Exceptional Experience with the Advanced Case Market
- Cutting-Edge Sales Tools and Training
- Professional Training and Systems
- Experienced and Knowledgeable Staff
- Top Carriers and Products
- Your One-Stop Shop for Life and Annuities
- To be the No.1 insurance IMO in North America, expanding business internationally. To be the first IMO to go public in the United States
- To improve Financial Quotient (FQ) for families worldwide. To help every sales associate achieve financial independence and freedom
- You run POM’s system (POMS), POMS will run business for you!
Alan Wen is the founder and CEO of Peace of Mind (POM) Wealth Management Group which includes POM Insurance Agency. Alan graduated from University of Science and Technology of China with a major in computer science. He also has a master’s degree in computer science at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in upstate New York. He had a very successful career in various high-tech companies including Yahoo, Microsoft and Oracle.
While working in high-tech industry, Alan realized the importance of financial knowledge as part of the process of wealth accumulation from a technology expert. Alan not only has his Life & Health Insurance license but also his securities licenses including Series 6, 63, 26 & 65 since 2003.
Alan has won many individual and team business awards during his tenure at several IMOs. As he gained knowledge about wealth accumulations & management, he gradually formed his own concepts and established the POM Wealth Management Group in San Francisco in 2019. Alan believes in a systems approach to manage one’s wealth and hence will help more people improve their financial quotient and realize financial freedom.
Alan has envisioned greatness for POM as the company grows and scales. He has incorporated the best practices from different IMO’s into POM and the company will grow from there.